Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Audit Senior Manager
at CBIZ, inc
Career Site Location:
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
CBIZ and MHM is currently seeking a highly motivated Audit Manager. In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to utilize and continue to develop your analytical, operational, management, and client service skills. With your expertise, you will manage our talented staff and assume the role as mentor to coach staff on various audit and accounting technical issues. You will also be involved in new client development in partnership with upper management and participate in client meetings, presentations and proposal development.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities and deliver a high quality work product
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills
- Think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Middle market experience preferred with clients ranging from $3-$100m in revenues.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project management skills, including proficiency in GAAP and GAAS rules, procedures and standards.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet and audit software.
- Knowledge of Caseware is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 7 years experience in public accounting or related field
- 5 years supervisory
- Must have and preserve required licenses
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.