Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CBIZ, inc
Career Site Location:
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and MHM are together ranked as one of the top accounting services providers in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses and the not-for-profit sector. MHM, an independent CPA firm, provides high quality audit and assurance services and works closely with CBIZ, an accounting, tax and consulting services provider. CBIZ and MHM are members of Kreston International Limited, a global network of independent accounting firms.
The Denver office of CBIZ MHM now operates under the name CBIZ Seff, reflecting the national depth of CBIZ and MHM and the local knowledge and commitment of The Seff Group, P.C. CBIZ and MHM and The Seff Group, P.C. joined forces in November 2016 to meet our clients’ attest, tax and public accounting needs locally, nationally and globally. Together, we “out local” other national firms and “out national” other local firms. We are known for our local, high-touch and high quality client service and professional expertise.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Expand revenue of existing clients
- Responsible for short-term and long-term business planning; identify business opportunities for CBIZ in addition to their individual practice
- Manager practice effectively meeting billing, realization, days outstanding and individual charge hour objectives
- May be required to meet business development revenue expectations by adding new clients, cross serve activity and fully executing personal marketing plan
- Serve as key client contact; viewed as trusted business advisor by clients
- Ensure quality control standards are met
- May work directly with clients and manage staff
- May be internal advisor on technical matters as a Subject Matter Expert
- May be a member of the Senior Operations Management Team
- Drive a team environment; demonstrate support of management decisions and builds a positive culture
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred in Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred
- 8 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- 6 years supervisory experience
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proven high level of business integrity, client service and leadership skills
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.