Johnny Z's Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Johnny Z's Casino
The Bar Back will provide friendly and excellent service to every guest as well as keep the beverage area clean and stocked at all times. The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all functions in accordance with applicable laws and gaming regulations, the mission statement, and objectives of the Casino as well as established policies, procedures, and controls
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest and cocktail servers by assisting bartender with their job functions.
- Ensures that bar and floors are clean and used glassware is removed from bar tops.
- Clears and wipes down tables in any lounge area in absent of a cocktail server.
- Maintains a clean work environment in accordance with Health Department standards.
- Maintains soap and towels at hand sinks in all bars.
- Maintains par stock levels by placing orders for wine, champagne, beer, liquor, and perishables at start of shift.
- Receives and delivers all products to appropriate outlet and stocks in accordance to specification.
- Stocks server wells in accordance to specifications with all product and supplies required.
- Cuts fruit to specification and prepares all condiment caddies.
- Collects trash from all outlets throughout shift, as well as wiping down walls behind trash containers.
- Distributes clean bar towels, as well as, collects soiled ones and discards them in the appropriate place.
- Collects all excess glasses from bars and restocks them in their appropriate outlets in accordance to specification, along with retrieving bar glassware from dish areas.
- Organizes and cleans pump rooms, coolers, and storage areas to specification.
- Sweeps and mops pump room, coolers, and storage area floors.
- Soaks and cleans soda bag-in-box hoses and nozzles.
- Replaces and rotates draught beer kegs, liquor pump rooms and soda bag-in-boxes as required.
- When assisting the bartenders with orders, uses suggestive selling/up-selling practices.
- Approaches guests and welcomes them upon arrival.
- Uses guest names during interactions and remembers their preferences.
- Promptly and professionally handles guest issues and communicates problems and concerns to management.
- Thanks guest, wishes them good luck, offers a warm farewell, and invites them back upon departure.
- Requires evidence of age of any guest who appears to be under the age of thirty (30).
- Continuously monitors bar to ensure that all guest are receiving beverage service in a timely manner.
- Attends, and satisfactorily completes all required training as assigned and required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily.
- Must be at least 21 years
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Must have a High School diploma or GED
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have a High School diploma or GED
Basic Math Skills add, subtract, multiply, and divide
Must be able to communicate in English, other languages a plus