Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Z Casinos
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows all company and department policies and procedures.
- Provides exemplary customer service.
- Provides cashier services, including change, cashing checks, banks, keys, preparing fills and jackpots, adding money to the cage inventory, preparing deposits, counting and bundling cash, wrapping change, and balancing the bank.
- Receives, secures, handles, counts and reconciles, and distributes large sums of money accurately and promptly.
- Completes required casino forms and follows policies and procedures.
- Wears and maintains all uniforms properly.
- Flexible workweek with possible additional hours required.
- All Employees maintain a clean and safe work environment and complies with safety procedures, including use of required safety equipment, identifying unsafe practices or conditions, and informing their supervisor or the Safety Committee of the unsafe conditions.
- All Employees follow security policies and procedures and reports all violations. Performs duties in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act.
- Flexible scheduling including but not limited to weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Ability and willingness to work at both the Central City and Black Hawk Properties.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Demonstrate knowledge of casino operations, and gaming rules and regulations. Demonstrate experience receiving, securing, handling, counting, reconciling, and distributing large sums of money accurately. Demonstrate ability to operate required equipment.
- Open and Closing Inventories
- Jackpot/Fill Slips
- Accepting Count from count teams
- Unclaimed jackpot
- W2-G Form
- Currency transaction log
- Miscellaneous Receipts in and out of cage
- Sign gaming access keys
- Vault transfers
- Table fills and credits
- Bank Deposits
- All daily cash summary transactions
- ATM fills
- Kiosk Fills
- Manual Key Log