Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Z Casinos
To provide support, direction, and training for staff to ensure compliance with Federal and State laws, gaming regulations, and company policies and procedures while maintaining the integrity of the staff and the casino operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees the protection of company assets in the areas of Security and Surveillance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Division of Gaming regulations and Internal Control Minimum Procedures (ICMP’s).
- Ensures that Security and Surveillance departments operate effectively and in compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations
- Ensures compliance with established security and surveillance protocols and procedures, investigation of incidents, and gathering of evidence.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and complies with safety procedures, including use of required safety equipment.
- Follows security policies and procedures and reports all violations. Performs duties in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act.
- Ensures casino work environments are safe and secure in compliance with the Colorado Limited Gaming Act.
- Maintains a flexible schedule.
- Flexible scheduling including but not limited to weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- Knowledge of Table games, including Craps, Blackjack and Three Card Poker
- Support License
- Demonstrated knowledge of current Federal, State and local laws and regulations regarding the casino and gaming industry.
- Ability to interpret regulations to oversee compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to use a personal computer for preparations of reports, correspondence, spreadsheets, and procedures.
- Surveillance system logs