McDivitt Law Firm
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Litigation Paralegal
at McDivitt Law Firm
- Personal Injury
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
One of Colorado's Largest Personal Injury Trial Firms with offices in Denver, Aurora, Colorado Springs and Pueblo is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal with a minimum of two years' experience in personal injury for our Colorado Springs office.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in litigation.
- Comfortable with a significant amount of file preparation, scheduling, docketing, and drafting.
- Organize records, documents, correspondence, and files into a manageable format while also demonstrating excellent PC skills.
- Assists attorneys in drafting pleadings, disclosures and discovery requests while under close supervision.
- Working knowledge/experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, LexisNexis and court filing docketing knowledge. Experience with document management system required.
- Candidate should be pro-active.
- Minimum 55 WPM typing speed.
We offer a great working environment, competitive compensation, and full benefits. If your background and experience align with these qualifications and you want to advance your career with one of Colorado's leading law firms, we want to hear from you!