Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Correct Care Solutions
Our Administrative Assistant will perform administrative duties and clerical duties to support the program. Coordinates the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files and manuals as well as maintaining and tracking a variety of records.
- Requires a High School education or equivalent and at least one year of relevant experience.
- General knowledge of office practices and procedures; computer skills with an emphasis on spreadsheets and word processing.
- Formal secretarial training and medical terminology knowledge desirable.
- None required
- Coordinates admissions and discharges of patients, updates patient spreadsheets and electronic record management system.
- Schedules competency evaluations for patients and sends out notifications.
- Assists in daily business of managers which includes general office work, answering phones, typing letters, and filing, and ordering supplies.
- Performs a variety of confidential and complex administrative duties for the department.
- Coordinates the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files and manuals, and performing all other relevant duties as assigned by senior management.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.