Center for Creative Leadership
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Center for Creative Leadership
Colorado Springs, CO
Provides general administrative and support services to the Distribution and Program Support Departments, plus as-needed support to other groups throughout the campus.
Responsibilities include accurate and timely delivery of program assessments for CCL’s Colorado Campus. This involves managing logistics, materials, schedules, and client service.
This position also requires work on our off-site orienteering courses. There is a moderate level of physical fitness and physical activity required to complete this. Responsibilities include using personal vehicle to drive to the orienteering, as well as moderate physical activity on the orienteering site. The physical activity required includes but is not limited to: hiking, walking, stretching, climbing, and moderate lifting.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities may include any/all of the following at various times:
- Administrator for Glen Eyrie venue scheduling and relationship management including maintenance of orienteering courses at Glen Eyrie, at Garden of the Gods, and on CCL grounds.
- Works with Assessment Services Group to ensure complete and valid program data and maintains current knowledge of assessment distribution and scoring requirements.
- Database management and reporting, as well as administering surveys.
- Ensures proper/timely preparation and delivery of high-quality program materials and supplies, including assessment data for all Colorado Springs programs. Performs necessary follow up.
- Responsible for outdoor equipment maintenance, scheduling, and supply inventory.
- Maintenance of workrooms/breakout rooms and responsible for ordering inventory supplies.
- Maintains and updates PC Program procedures as needed.
- Assists/supports program coordinators with on-site or travel program preparation and clean-up as, needed to include preparation and shipping of program materials, general administration, and other ad hoc responsibilities.
- Performs filing, word processing, data entry, photocopying as needed – delivers relevant and accurate information to internal stakeholders.
- Communicates with feedback coaches as necessary. Analyzes participant data to make peer and staff feedback assignments
- Provides back-up and front desk support for distribution team as needed for breaks, absences, or high volume of work.
- Takes initiative to contribute to overall development and well-being of distribution and coordination departments. Regularly attend department and staff meetings.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Job Specifications (Requirements)
- High school diploma required. Some college education is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Ability to hike in an uneven and sometimes steep terrain preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs. with or without assistance.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Good organizational skills, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and welcoming demeanor in dealing with clients, visitors, vendors, and partners.
- Ability to use discretion regarding confidentiality of program information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize and complete requests from various staff members with minimal supervision.
- Strong detail orientation necessary.
- Ability to interact and function effectively in team environment.
- Working knowledge of computer; Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and basic hardware trouble shooting skills.
- Experience with Qualtrics preferred
- Strong technical aptitude, working knowledge of computers, systems, and software. Able to apply basic to advanced technological troubleshooting skills.