Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Care Management Assistant - Outpatient
at Centura Health
- 84TH NHC SENIOR HEALTH CLINICS
- SNC-SA NORTH HEALTH CAMPUS
- Work Type
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. Under general supervision, works independently and as a member of the clinic based Care Management team to support care management services to high risk patients. Optimize patients’ progress through the continuum of care. Working in a collegial manner, helps case management develop thoughtful, effective, individualized discharge plans.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One to two years of experience in health care setting, preferably working with geriatric patients.
- Knowledge of basic care coordination and experience in working with local community resources both medical and nonmedical.
- Demonstrable knowledge of medical terminology.
- Basic proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and troubleshooting computer problems.
- Highschool Diploma or GED - Required.
- Associate’s degree in human services, gerontology, counseling or related field preferred.
Your Connected Community
Centura Health partnered with the local community to transform the original 84th Avenue St. Anthony North Hospital location into a primary care and crisis care facility while retaining the most needed outpatient services. On March 3, 2015, the Centura Health Network (CHN) 84th Avenue Neighborhood Health Center opened its doors to serve the surrounding community with an ER, primary care, crisis care and specialty physician practices.