Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centura Health
- SC IT DATA ANALYTICS
- COR - 6901 Havana
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Under limited supervision, responsible for providing knowledge management and program quality management and assessment for activities in and relating to enterprise data, analytics and technology. The Information Analyst is expected to actively work in a multi-disciplinary fast paced environment and is responsible for the specification of the platform and solutions architecture and identification of all relevant components. The position manages information and knowledge, develops plans of action in order to better identify and manage information, identifies knowledge gaps, and provides enterprise insight into information management and curation.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 3-7 years of experience in information management and curation
- 3-7 years of experience in process management and/or improvement
- 1-5 years documenting process and developing improvement plans
- Demonstrated understanding of workflow identification and management
- Demonstrated understanding of data governance and management
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Interpersonal skills and work with diverse personality and knowledge types
- Ability to present ideas and material to partners in the organization
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Management or related field
- Master’s - IT - preferred
Physical Requirements - Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people – including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you’ll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.