Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Interventional Radiology Tech
at Centura Health
- SANHC INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
- SNC-SA NORTH HEALTH CAMPUS
- All Shifts
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows standards of safe radiation practice. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree strongly preferred
- One year imaging experience strongly preferred
- Registered Technologist, Radiology, Vascular-Interventional Radiology, or Cardiovascular-Interventional
Radiology - R.T. (R)(VI)(ARRT) or R.T. (R)(CV)(ARRT)
- Colorado Surgical Assistant License upon hire unless performing Surgical Assistant duties within the scope of another active Colorado license, certification, or registration (required for Colorado employed staff only).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), preferred
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Located in Westminster, Colorado, the St. Anthony North Health Campus offers inpatient and outpatient care with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education for the flourishing communities of the Denver Metro North area. As the centerpiece of Centura Health’s “health neighborhood approach” we’re proud to offer integrated primary and specialty physician clinics, a Level III trauma center, a women’s center with labor/delivery suites, 100-inpatient beds and an outpatient diagnostic center with lab and imaging services.