Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centura Health
- SANHC WOMENS OB POSTPARTUM
- SNC-SA NORTH HEALTH CAMPUS
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Assists in smooth daily operations of the Labor & Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum unit. May perform direct and indirect patient care including vitals, hygiene measures, and basic care for antepartum, postpartum and newborn patients. Assists with vaginal deliveries under the direction of a Registered Nurse and provider and within scope of practice. Functions as a Scrub Tech for surgical procedures. Maintains supplies and equipment on the unit. Assists with maintenance of Point of CareTesting and High Level Disinfection equipment. Performs clerical and business support tasks as assigned. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One-year patient care experience preferred, i.e. OB Tech, LPN/LVN, EMT, CNA, Medical Assistant or Surgical Tech experience
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English Basic computer skills
- High School graduate or GED, required
- Completion of a Surgical Tech program, preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American Heart Association
- Colorado Surgical Assistant License or Surgical Technician upon hire unless performing Surgical Assistant duties within the scope of another active Colorado license, certification, or registration (required for Colorado employed staff only)
Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Located in Westminster, Colorado, the St. Anthony North Health Campus offers inpatient and outpatient care with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education for the flourishing communities of the Denver Metro North area. As the centerpiece of Centura Health’s “health neighborhood approach” we’re proud to offer integrated primary and specialty physician clinics, a Level III trauma center, a women’s center with labor/delivery suites, 100-inpatient beds and an outpatient diagnostic center with lab and imaging services.