Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Department
at Centura Health
- SANHC EMERGENCY ROOM
- SNC-SA NORTH HEALTH CAMPUS
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Centura Health's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet®-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet® journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- ACLS - Upon hire for experienced RN’s, within 90 days for new graduate nurses or within 6 months if hired through NLRN Program.
- TNCC - Upon hire for experienced ED RN's or within 12 months for nurses without ED experience or new graduates
- PALS - PALS or ENPC upon hire for experienced ED RN's or within 6 months for nurses without ED experience or new graduate nurses
- NRP - upon hire or within 6 months
- NIHSS - upon hire for experienced RN's or within 45 days for new graduate nurses
- Minimum 1 yr. of Emergency Dept. experience required
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. Located in Westminster, Colorado, the St. Anthony North Health Campus offers inpatient and outpatient care with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education for the flourishing communities of the Denver Metro North area. As the centerpiece of Centura Health’s “health neighborhood approach” we’re proud to offer integrated primary and specialty physician clinics, a Level III trauma center, a women’s center with labor/delivery suites, 100-inpatient beds and an outpatient diagnostic center with lab and imaging services.