Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Clinical Coordinator- Operating Room (OR)
at Centura Health
- PAH SURGERY
- PAH-PORTER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
- Work Type
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The RN Clinical Coordinator assists department director/manager by coordinating clinical and department activities for the unit, department and/or service line. Ensures that care is delivered to each patient in accordance with quality standards. Acts as liaison between physicians and patient care team. Maintains communication and promotes cooperation with unit staff and other departments. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
*External applicants may qualify for hiring bonuses up to $10k. Eligibility details will be discussed during the interview process.
*Hiring bonuses only available to external applicants and those who qualify.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
Minimum Education Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Bachelor’s (BSN) degree required or Associate’s Degree with recognized National Nursing Certification
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Two years of recent acute care nursing experience
- Previous leadership experience, preferred
- Requires knowledge in nursing, evidence-based practice methods, and person-centered care concepts
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty unit, preferred
- OR Circulating experience, required
- Current RN license in applicable state of work or current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact for eligible states
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from American Heart Association
- Additional certifications may be required (refer to facility addendum(s))
- Medium Work - exert/lift up to 50 lbs. force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. constantly
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Located in central Denver’s historic Washington Park residential neighborhood, associates at Porter Adventist Hospital enjoy beautiful surroundings, leading technology, outstanding leadership and easy access to everything great central Denver has to offer. As a full-service Magnet® designated, 368-bed acute-care referral center specializing in cancer care, joint replacement, spinal care and advanced robotic surgery, Porter Adventist Hospital treats some of the region’s most complex medical cases and surgical patients. Our Heart and Vascular Institute is the first and only program in Colorado to receive full Heart Failure Accreditation status from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. We have also received numerous awards and honors including: 100 Greatest Hospitals in America by Becker's Hospital Review for 3 years in a row (2015-2017); named as one of the top two hospitals in Colorado by U.S. News and World Report; recipient of the Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award-Clinical Excellence for 3 years in a row (2015-2017); one of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement for 2 years in a row (2016-2017), and many others.