Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centura Health
- CENT AVONG EUC
- EUC Avon
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Under general supervision and according to established policies and procedures locks and unlocks doors, assists in the Emergency Department, remains alert for fire and safety hazards, controls access into the facility, responds to all emergency codes and helps enforce hospital policies. Performs similar duties to provide a safe and secure hospital environment for patients, employees, and visitors. Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- High School degree required
- Associates Degree or equivalency in Criminal Justice or related field preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Familiar with Life Safety Codes and Joint Commission Environment of Care Compliance Regulations
- Preferred: 2 years security related experience in a healthcare setting or related field
- American Heart Association BLS required within 90 day orientation period
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Essentials of Aggression Management in Healthcare certified within six months
- CIT certified within two years
- Preferred PPCT-DT and PPCT-SKD certified within two years
- Preferred RIPP Restraint certified within two years
- Preferred SICD certified within two years
Physical Requirements - Sedentary Work - prolonged periods of sitting and exert/lift up to 10 lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Be part of our new care delivery concept offering both urgent AND emergency care under one roof – Centura Health Urgent and Emergency Care. Located in great places to live, work and play like Arvada, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Parker, Frederick, Golden and Avon – every center is equipped with lab, CT Scan and X-ray capabilities on-site to provide the right level of treatment at an appropriate cost. Patients needing emergency services are attended to in a calm environment with individual exam rooms. And unlike most urgent care centers, every patient is seen by a physician. If you’re looking for a fresh opportunity outside of the typical hospital setting where you’ll enjoy a fast-pace, expanded scope of practice, diverse patient population and a collaborative team, we look forward to your application!