Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
*Sign On Bonus* Ultrasound Tech
at Centura Health
- INTEGRATED OB/GYN AT PARKER
- PKR-9397 CROWN CREST
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
**THIS POSITION INCLUDES A SIGN-ON BONUS**
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit.
Please note: This is a PRN position with no set schedule. Benefits are not provided.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year of ultrasound experience strongly preferred
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- ARDMS - registered required RDMS(OB/GYN) or (AB) or (BR); or ARRT registered R.T.(S)(ARRT) or R.T.(S)(BS)(ARRT) and ARDMS registered RVT(VT) or ARRT registered - R.T.(S)(VS)(ARRT), or ARDMS registered RDCS(AE) or (PE) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (RCS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association required
Physical Requirements-Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.