Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Training Consultant
at Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1807J
Position Title: Field Training Consultant, Cetera Financial Group
What we need:
Cetera Financial Group is currently seeking a Field Training Consultant for our office in Denver, CO. This is a unique opportunity to assist with the implementation of technology tools, training and support to help advisors grow their practices.
What you will do:
- Create, coordinate and conduct home office orientation and training for new individuals in the field
- Develop, manage and deliver a comprehensive training plan, including designing content, sessions and tools for systems, processes and technologies leveraged by advisors and their clients
- Partner with internal and external SMEs on systems and tools to ensure training content is accurate and relevant.
- Host and deliver live training via webcasts using Microsoft Live Meeting or WebX technology
- Develop and create job aids, FAQs, click n plays, EZ Guides and user manuals
- Utilize our learning management system, SmartWorks Learning Center (Cornerstone/Articulate) to help manage training and learning resources
- Maintain an awareness of ongoing projects and governance groups by communicating with the Operations team and providing advisor feedback
- Coordinate and implement training, tracking success via metrics/statistical reporting
- Participate in meetings and projects to assimilate data into actionable plans for service improvement and technology adoption
- Partner with the Relationship Management team to drive practice management results for advisors
- Develop a model office using best practices from the firm and other advisors to showcase most effective implementation of tools and technology
- Gather feedback about training and support needs from key stakeholders, leverage subject matter experts to address those needs and utilize appropriate methods to track the impact of each session
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry
- 3 years of corporate training experience
- Willingness to travel 30-60%
Really catch our eye with:
- 2 years of experience providing field based training in a corporate environment
- 5 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry
- 2 years of experience working with advisor technology applications
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and professional speaking skills
- Enthusiastic, positive and excited about connecting with our field
- Demonstrate a passion for ongoing learning
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to change direction quickly while remaining focused and productive
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group:
Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, Girard Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Cetera's Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.