Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
Position Title: Field Training Consultant, CeteraFinancial Group
Cetera Financial Groupis currently seeking a Field Training Consultant for our office in Denver, CO. This is a unique opportunity to assist with the implementation of technologytools, training and support to help advisors grow their practices.
- Create, coordinate and conduct home office orientation and training for new individuals in the field
- Develop, manage and deliver a comprehensive training plan, including designing content, sessions and tools for systems, processes and technologies leveraged by advisors and their clients
- Partner with internal and external SMEs on systems and tools to ensure training content is accurate and relevant.
- Host and deliver live training via webcasts using Microsoft Live Meeting or WebX technology
- Develop and create job aids, FAQs, click n plays, EZ Guides and user manuals
- Utilize our learning management system, SmartWorks Learning Center (Cornerstone/Articulate) to help manage training and learning resources
- Maintain an awareness of ongoing projects and governance groups by communicating with the Operations team and providing advisor feedback
- Coordinate and implement training, tracking success via metrics/statistical reporting
- Participate in meetings and projects to assimilate data into actionable plans for service improvement and technology adoption
- Partner with the Relationship Management team to drive practice management results for advisors
- Develop a model office using best practices from the firm and other advisors to showcase most effective implementation of tools and technology
- Gather feedback about training and support needs from key stakeholders, leverage subject matter experts to address those needs and utilize appropriate methods to track the impact of each session
- Willingness to travel 30-60%
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry
- 1 year of technical experience
Really catch our eyewith:
- 3 years of corporate training experience
- 2 years of experience working with advisor technology applications
- Series 7 or the ability to obtain within a year
Our top performers sharethe following traits:
- Enthusiastic, positive and excited about connecting with our field
- Critical thinking and detail trouble resolution
- Demonstrate a passion for ongoing learning
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to change direction quickly while remaining focused and productive
- Create and adjust your training and tools to your audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and professional speaking skills
What we give you inreturn:
Our competitive Healthprogram offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthylifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Ourretirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strongfinancial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera FinancialGroup:
Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera")is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering thedelivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and companyretirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors andfinancial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financialadvisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leadingprovider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and creditunions.
Through its multipledistinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors thebenefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investmentadviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized totheir needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Ceterainclude award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensivebroker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice managementsupport and innovative technology.
"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealersencompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, Girard Securities, and Summit Brokerage Services.
Cetera Financial Group is committed toproviding an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Forus, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employmentdecisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring,promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be madewithout regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age,physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, geneticcharacteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, genderidentity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation,marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other classprotected by state and/or federal law.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is beingmanaged directly by Cetera's Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to ourpreferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talentoptions. Your respect for this process is appreciated.