Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Enterprise Reporting Analyst
Are you looking for an exceptional career opportunity in data analytics? Do you enjoy learning new technology in a fast paced environment? Are you ready to support a team that distributes essential data/reporting to business partners and leaders?
This opportunity focuses heavily on data manipulation, reverse engineering issues within data, and using tools to publish that data in outgoing reports. This position requires combining business acumen with technical and analytical skills to perform day to day tasks. The position also gives you the opportunity to use critical thinking skills to solve problems and improve business and IT processes.
Healthcare Enterprise Reporting Team
This is a dedicated team that contributes to the support, development and delivery of enterprise reporting. Our motivated team uses their technical and analytical knowledge to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of quality data. The team collaborates with multiple matrix partners acting as a liaison between IT and our end users of reporting both internal and external.
• Business ownership of root cause analysis of application issues. This includes identifying, validating, and documenting issues. Effective communication and prioritization of issues with business team and includes assisting in testing out solutions and implementing into production.
• Support the BI Solutions Development team for application enhancements and new content.
• Translates customer objectives into requirements understanding and proactively anticipating user needs.
• Work closely with customers, IT and other Global Data & Analytics (GD&A) partners to meet project objectives
• Engage in operational readiness activities to ensure that project “go-live” is stable and successful
• Work across teams including GD&A, Data Science, Clinical and Medical Economics to deliver new reporting capability and efficiencies to customers.
• Monitor production queues for reporting/data requests coming from customer and stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree or 4 years' work experience in health care/managed care field with direct responsibility for data analysis and management, relational databases, and reporting required
• Experience with database querying skills utilizing SQL Server, TOAD, or Teradata required
• Experience with reporting tools such as Excel, Access, LOOKER, Tableau, COGNOS
• Proven ability to navigate in an ambiguous environment and effectively problem solve
• Ability to understand complicated concepts and break them down into easy to understand and meaningful information.
• Project management skills and demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and priorities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in strategic planning, project management, process automation and business applications
• Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to compile and analyze information, and provide resolutions or recommendations for process improvement.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com