City of Denver Government
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Golf Cart Attendant
at City of Denver Government
About Our Job
With eight golf facilities, Denver Golf has something for everyone: one 27-hole regulation golf course, four 18-hole regulation golf courses, one 18-hole executive mountain golf course, two 9-hole par three golf courses, two Miniature Golf facilities, five driving ranges (including the signature Aqua Golf water range), six Restaurants, and the Denver Junior Golf/The First Tee of Denver - One of the largest Junior Golf programs in the country. Denver Golf has outstanding course conditions and top-notch guest services for the best value. From urban golf settings to mountain vistas, you will find it here at Denver Golf.
See what Denver Golf is all about! https://vimeo.com/221918735
The Denver Municipal Golf Courses are open for play year-round (weather permitting) from daylight until dark and the golf pro shops are open 364 days a year with the exception of the Christmas Day holiday. We are seeking applicants who are able to work weekends and holidays during our operating season.
- City Park Golf Course (2500 York St) - Hiring Late Spring/Summer
- Evergreen Golf Course (29614 Upper Bear Creek Rd)
- Harvard Gulch Golf Course (660 E Iliff Ave)
- Kennedy Golf Course (10500 E Hampden Ave)
- Overland Golf Course (1801 S Huron St)
- Wellshire Golf Course (3333 S Colorado Blvd)
- Willis Case Golf Course (4999 Vrain St)
- Aqua Golf Water Driving Range (501 W Florida Ave) - Will not hire Golf Cart Attendants
Golf Cart Attendants job responsibilities:
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and maintenance of golf courses and golf cart fleets
- Clean and maintain the golf driving range by picking balls with machinery and/or by hand, washing range balls and moving to ball dispenser, maintaining professional clean appearance of hitting bays and ball dispenser area
- Provide exceptional customer service to our golf course participants and members
- Pull carts in and out of storage area throughout each day and maintains cleanliness of golf carts
- Transport carts from storage to staging area and vice versa
- Keep storage and staging area clean and free of trash
- Ensure golf carts are stocked with the necessary supplies
- Detail golf carts on a regular basis to ensure upkeep
- Report all cart damage and needed repairs to the appropriate personnel as soon as possible
- Report all needed repairs of range equipment to the appropriate personnel as soon as possible
- Wash range cart and fills range cart with gas before starting work as needed
- Fill and maintains watering stations on the course throughout the day
- Perform other duties as assigned
This is an on-call position which will work no more than 39 hours per week and is not eligible for benefits. On-call positions may have routine or variable work schedules
The Denver Golf Team prides itself on its fun and hard-working atmosphere. We are looking for equally driven and engaging golf enthusiasts to join the team to support our year-round operations.
Our ideal candidates will have:
- Previous experience utilizing a golf cart or similar driving equipment
- Previous golfing experience (either personal or professional)
- Willingness to learn, take direction, and complete tasks independently
- Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Consistency and punctuality
We realize that your time is valuable, so please do not apply unless you possess the following minimum requirements:
- Education: None
- Experience: None
- Licensures/Certification(s): Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
- Equivalency: None
About Everything Else
Job ProfileCG2943 Golf Cart Attendant
To view the full job profile including position specifications, physical demands, and probationary period, click here.
Position Salary Range$13.00 - $17.81
AgencyParks and Recreation
The City and County of Denver provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, and/or local law.
The secret is out: Denver is the nation's top place to live, work, and play. Being the best place to live isn't easy; maintaining such a reputation means we need the best people working for the residents of Denver. People who want to make a difference; people who want to give back; people who want to be at the heart of this city and have a hand in creating our future. When you join us, you will employ your unique skills to do important and meaningful work critical to the success of both your organization and the city as a whole. Be a part of the city that you love. #WhereDenverWorks
For more information about our hiring process including ADA resources, assessments and testing, pre-employment, and onboarding, click here.