City of Greeley, CO
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clerical Assistant - Municipal Court
at City of Greeley, CO
- Job Summary
Part-time hourly clerical position working an average of 19 or less hours per week (actual hours worked per week may vary). Responsibilities include: filing, scanning, copying, faxing, mailing, running errands, answering telephones, assisting staff with court docket, and other duties as assigned.
- Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- Previous office experience desired;
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Proven excellent customer service skills.
- Essential Functions
- Follow written and verbal instructions;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with supervisors, co-workers, and general public;
- Ability to work in a team setting;
- Handle difficult situations using tact, patience and good judgment;
- Effectively work at multiple tasks, meet deadlines under pressure, and with constant interruptions.
- Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- Primarily office environment.
- Vision enough to perform above functions, read printed instructions;
- Ability to use desktop computer, keyboard, telephone and other common office equipment;
- Ability to walk from building to building;
- Vision sufficient to use computer and perform typical office tasks;
- Hearing sufficient to interact with co-workers and customers both in person and on the telephone.