City of Northglenn
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at City of Northglenn
Pay: up to $11.51/hour
$11.51 - $
Job Status: Contract/Temporary,Seasonal
Job Reference #: 2341087
Categories: General Labor
Overall Job Objective
- Nature of Work
- Position includes basic manual labor duties, operating mowers, trimmers, edger's and hand tools.
Season begins April 15 through October 11, 2019
Monday-Friday 7:00-3:30 pm or Friday-Monday 6:00-4:30 pm.
Occasional weekend work - must be available for City events.
Part-time & split-shift positions may be available.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating a city vehicle, mowing, trimming, edging, picking up trash, blowing off sidewalks and trails, pulling trailers, some light irrigation repair, some handling of plant material, changing trash can liners, cleaning public restrooms. Responsible, mature public relations. Participate in set up and break down of special events. All other related duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience
- Routine lifting of up to 50 lbs., as well as bending and stooping on a regular basis.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Supplemental Information
- Must posses a valid Colorado driver's license and safe driving record.
Position will be open until filled.
Selected candidate will be required to complete and pass a background investigation and drug screen.
If selected to interview for this position, you may be contacted by email.