City of Northglenn
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at City of Northglenn
Pay: up to $12.21/hour
$12.21 - $
Job Status: Contract/Temporary,Seasonal
Job Reference #: 2341106
Categories: Summer Jobs
Overall Job Objective
- Nature of Work
- Position includes semi skilled manual labor duties in areas such as tractor operation, horticulture, irrigation or sports field maintenance.
Season begins April 15 through October 11, 2019
Monday-Friday 7:00-3:30 pm
Occasional weekend work - must be available for City events.
Part-time positions may be available.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving a City vehicle, mowing, trimming, edging, picking up trash, cleaning public restrooms, preparing Baseball infields for play, light irrigation repair, operating a tractor for mowing weeds and turf. Participate in set up and break down of special events. Mature and responsible public relations. All other related duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have previous related experience.
- Supplemental Information
- Must posses a valid Colorado driver's license and have safe driving record.
All positions require routine lifting up to 50 pounds as well as bending and stooping on a regular basis.
Position will be open until filled.
Selected candidate will be required to complete and pass a background investigation and drug/alcohol screen.
If selected to interview for this position, you will be contacted by e-mail.