Clinica Family Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Dental Call Center
at Clinica Family Health Services
***Must be bilingual in Spanish and English***
This job exists to: Ensure incoming calls are handled professionally, courteously and efficiently and callers have their needs met and satisfying experience when calling Clinica FHS.
Location: 1701 W 72nd Ave, Denver, CO 80221
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls professionally.
- Exhibits positive leadership skills, actively striving to improve the patient and staff experience of Clinica, as well as strong communication skills, including willingness to grow and develop skills in motivational interviewing.
- Verify and update patient demographics with each patient related call as needed.
- Screen callers to determine caller’s needs.
- Schedule, cancel, confirm or reschedule appointments according to the scheduling guidelines.
- Transfer calls, create tasks and communicate patient language interpretation need to the clinics according to protocol.
- Answer caller questions according to protocol.
- Take and forward messages to the appropriate party.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all callers.
- Maintain cultural sensitivity when dealing with customers and coworkers.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Manage patient cancellations according to protocol, including managing patient cancellations left through voicemail.
- Actively work outreach and other reports during lower volume times.
- Assist in confirming appointments.
- Assist with front desk when needed.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a safe work environment by remaining informed of and compliant with the clinic’s safety policies, and in particular by application of safe practices in area of own responsibility.
- Knowledgeable of and compliant with laws and regulations governing area of responsibility.
- Responsible for reporting any potentially non-compliant conduct.
- Cooperate fully with our Compliance Officer in upholding our Compliance Plan.
- Act as a team player in all work situations.
- Always consider “what is the right thing” when making a decision.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Look for ways to improve job quality and create a fun work atmosphere.
- Build collaborative relationships with clinical team, financial screeners and front desk staff through strong communication.
- May assist with training other Call Center Attendants.
- Flexibility to travel to different locations.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested.