Clinica Family Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Pharmacy Technician
at Clinica Family Health Services
*Must be bilingual in Spanish and English*
This job exists to: To provide support for the operations of the pharmacy through filling orders, maintaining inventory and equipment, and filing required records and reports and managing the patient assistance programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greet patients in a professional and courteous manner by phone and in person.
• Fill site prescriptions according to Clinica’s medication outlet and pharmacy procedures.
• Manage patient assistance programs.
• Stock shelves; unpack orders and other inventory control functions.
• Order stock meds
• Cashier for the medication outlet including balancing of daily activities.
• Keeping all necessary logs in a timely manner.
• Check sample medication stock for expired meds and pull meds.
• Maintain sample medication logs.
A. Education / Experience
1. High school degree.
2. Diploma from an accredited pharmacy technician training school.
3. Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred.
B. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Communicates fluently verbally and written in English
• Communicates fluently verbally in Spanish.
• Good keyboarding and computer skills.
• Detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Able to prioritize tasks and demonstrate time management skills.