Clinica Family Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Float Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
at Clinica Family Health Services
Clinica Family Health (CFH) currently has an NP/PA provider float position available. We are looking for someone to cover evening shifts, which are from 5:00-8:00pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If schedule flexibility and variety are important to you, then this may be the opportunity you're looking for.
We are seeking a dedicated, board certified, family practice NP/PA float provider who enjoys practicing in a primarily Spanish-speaking, underserved community. The purpose of the float position is to temporarily replace established providers who are absent for long-term or short-term leave, or to assist with patient access when other providers are not available. We are currently looking for someone to work 32 hours per week. Morning, afternoon, and early evening shifts are available in Adams County.
If your passion is to work with the medically underserved in a primary care, nationally recognized community health clinic, then you should consider employment with Clinica Family Health (CFH).
Our focus is to provide high quality, continuously improving medical care, health education, and preventive services from birth to death to low income and other medically underserved patients. Join our team of talented physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, behavioral health providers and dental team members in providing excellent comprehensive primary care to the underserved populations of Boulder County, Adams County and surrounding Denver Metro areas.
Education / Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program.
3. Licensed in the State of Colorado
4. Eligible for DEA licensure (new graduates should obtain within a year of hire).
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1. Two years of experience in ambulatory health care preferred
2. Sensitivity to low income, ethnic minority communities preferred
3. Proficiency in the Spanish language.
4. Computer proficiency – EMR experience preferred.
5. Ability to flourish in a team system.