Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
At CoBank, our Business Analyst conducts analysis of business and user needs in order to develop requirements documentation for the diverse business needs of the supported business units. This role typically performs impact analysis, gathers and documents requirements, documents test plans, performs quality assurance testing, documents changes to workflow and procedures, delivers training, performs change management and provides implementation and post-implementation support for system enhancements and upgrades. In addition, you will perform complex analysis and make recommendations for process improvements.
Become part of the Finance team to improve business capabilities and platforms in support of enhancing the division’s ability for supporting CoBank’s mission to serve as a dependable provider of financial services to rural America. This position will allow you to grow and build a career in a team focused environment that delivers value to our customers and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, Information Systems Management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant business analyst work experience including a successful record of product, process and system enhancement in area of responsibility; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Experience with large scale system implementations related to Treasury software platforms and related business processes in the Treasury front-office and Controller back-office operations and accounting areas.
- Experience in developing and leveraging various modeling techniques for requirements elicitation (use cases, wireframes/conceptual prototypes, process flow diagrams, etc.) with requirements prioritization and scope negotiation.
- Experience as team member working with stakeholders and the product owner to write effective requirements or user stories.
- Ability to perform business analysis within the department and cross-functionally across the organization, evaluate issues, identify possible solutions, and negotiate resolution with stakeholders.
- Proficient in the use of analytical tools such as databases, spreadsheets, flow charting, process diagramming, and reporting applications.
- Ability to deliver on business requirements while working in a team environment, including the ability to understand and apply knowledge of technology issues relevant to the business.
- Understanding of program management concepts, implementation techniques, process re-engineering and change management.
- Ability to apply creative and innovative approaches to the management of both technical and non-technical projects.
- Industry expertise in banking and/or financial services, including hands-on business analysis with products, processes, and systems relevant to this sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
- Availability for occasional work outside normal business hours.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.