Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Internal Audit Data Analyst
At CoBank, our Lead Internal Audit Data Analyst is responsible for coordinating the execution of audit analytics and championing initiatives aimed at improving analytic capabilities within the audit function. Develops expertise in navigating the application infrastructure and data environments within CoBank, and provides data analysis solutions to audit team members and business partners. Contributes to and maintains an Internal Audit Center of Excellence for data-driven auditing techniques in alignment with CoBank’s Enterprise Information Management’s program and other best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Sciences, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Business, Information Systems, or other relevant discipline.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Analytics, Audit, Finance, Risk Management, Business, or IT; or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- CAP, DASCA SDS or PDS, CCP Data Engineer, IBM Data Architect, MCSE, SAS Data Scientist, or other related professional certification preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of auditing principles, data science and analytics, and applying internal audit best practices.
- Advanced understanding of the COSO framework, GAAS, GAAP, and regulatory requirements for financial institutions.
- Strong knowledge and competency in statistical and analytical principles, tools and advanced techniques.
- Knowledge of and skills in using automation, data analytics, as well as intermediate ability with query languages (Automation Anywhere, SAS, SQL, Qlik, etc.).
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse and Data Mart concepts.
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills, with the ability to exercise judgement within boundaries of individual assignments and authority.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and customer service orientation.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, with the ability to provide feedback to all levels of management on critical issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of associates, management, and internal customers across the bank.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to deliver commitments while juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to work effectively under deadline pressures, and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other business applications (Tableau, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Availability for occasional work outside normal business hours.
- Some travel may be required.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.