Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Relationship Manager-Corporate Finance
At CoBank, our Relationship Manager role will include responsibilities associated with the management of customers across the Corporate Agribusiness portfolio, including existing and new transaction review, deal lead management and engagement, capital structure analysis and advisory, as well as determination of strategic growth opportunities. Required experience should reflect a strong understanding of sales, credit structuring and debt origination strategies, business development, leveraged loan originations, and capital markets including primary and secondary loan syndications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or relevant discipline.
- 8 years of experience preferably in banking, financial services industry or agriculture or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of customers, CoBank management, Farm Credit System investors and commercial bank investors.
- Knowledge of credit structuring fundamentals.
- Strong business acumen, management and solutions-based problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage a variety of different tasks and effectively prioritize duties.
- Ability to travel 30-50%.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.