Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transaction Servicing Specialist II/III - Wire Team
Processes transactions, resolves an array of customer requests and provides general customer service for CoBank internal and external customers. Duties include, but are not limited to, processing domestic and international wire transfer requests through the Federal Reserve Bank, and posting payments and advances to customer loans. Works directly with internal and external customers via email, phone and in person, maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality within tight deadlines, and ensuring a positive customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes domestic and international incoming and outgoing wires.
- Serves as contact point for internal and external customer’s inquiries.
- Posts transactions on loans and conducts research as necessary.
- High School diploma.
- Two (2) or more years of experience, preferably in banking or financial services; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant discipline preferred.
- Experience with bookkeeping or back-office operations for a commercial bank
- General knowledge of commercial banking products and practices.
- Loan accounting skills
- Experience with the Federal Reserve Bank's FedLine system
- Experience with PayPlus wire system
- Working knowledge of required wire formats
- Experience providing prompt, accurate service to customers, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers via telephone, email and in person
- Ability to accommodate varying work and scheduling requirements in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems, and identify when to escalate issues.
- Ability to interact with and engage others appropriately at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to navigate and learn multiple software applications
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability prioritize work and multi-task.
- Excellent detail and customer service orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Serves as “Mission Critical Personnel” for business continuity and reduced staffing scenarios.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.