Cognizant Technology Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Director of Healthcare Marketing
at Cognizant Technology Solutions
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 00029937801
Associate Director Healthcare Marketing
The Associate Director of Healthcare Marketing drives the Digital Account Based Marketing for the entire BU. The candidate will collaborate with key stakeholders, including Sales and Solution Management, to develop and deliver high-impact, relevant messaging that generates high-quality Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and increases awareness of the Cognizant brand in the payer, provider, public sector markets.
- Analyze key digital analytics to monitor success of digital campaigns and shape future strategies for healthcare
- Define and lead the overall digital strategy within the business unit, including which tools, activities and executions will deliver the best return
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards and reports to monitor the performance of our marketing channels, campaigns and website, presenting results in meaningful terms and telling stories with data
- Amalgamate metrics and delivery of customized reporting for leadership
- Drive engagement with inbound leads and create repeatable lead nurturing programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline
- Own budgeting and coordinate with members of Healthcare marketing leadership team
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations for improving the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Engage leadership to influence change and support policies and initiatives that promote operational efficiencies
- Limited travel is required
- Experience with executing account-based marketing campaigns
- Experience with demonstrated success using Marketing Automation platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot).
- Strong negotiation, problem management and relationship management skills.
- Strong project management and copy-writing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of Healthcare Information Technology and services preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Pardot marketing automation system preferred.
- Experience with measuring and tracking marketing KPIs preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing or communications related discipline.
- Master's degree preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree