Cognizant Technology Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant ( Remote Location)
at Cognizant Technology Solutions
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 00031288161
Categories: General Labor
Cognizant is seeking bright, diligent people to join our Oracle Cloud consulting organization. Candidates should have a successful track record working with Oracle HRMS (HCM) modules (primarily Payroll) and prior related business experience. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle Application functionality. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows. Candidates with prior experience leading Oracle Payroll implementations will receive the highest priority. Candidates with Oracle Cloud Payroll experience are preferred.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle Cloud T&L functionality. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows. Candidates should have prior Oracle T&L Cloud implementation consulting experience.
• Experience with the business processes in HR and experience with Oracle Cloud Talent
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Cloud functionality.
• Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
• Configure the Oracle Cloud to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
• Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
• Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Must be willing to travel 75%
• Prior Oracle Talent Cloud experience
• Prior Cloud HR experience (Oracle Talent Cloud, Talent Management, Oracle Cloud)
• 5 years of experience in a similar consulting role or applicable business experience