Colorado Acute Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receptionist - PRN
at Colorado Acute Hospital
1690 N. Meade Street
Denver, CO 80204
Onsite interviews will be held on Thursday December 13, 2018 from 7am to 7pm
1690 N. Meade Street Denver, CO 80204
Bring copies of your resume and be prepared to interview!
$10,000 sign on bonus for FT RNs
$10,000 sign on bonus for FT Night Nurse Supervisor
$2,000 sign on bonus for FT LPN/LVN
$1,000 sign on bonus for FT CNA’s
Tuition Reimbursement – up to $5,250 per year
Highly competitive wages, benefits and shift differentials
Please CLICK HERE to learn more about our hospital. Feel free to reach out to Mandy Jones or Joanne Arrigo if you’re interested in learning more.
LifeCare is a specialty hospital in Denver that treats medically complex and critically ill patients requiring extended, acute care hospitalization. Our mission is simple – Accelerate Healing, Restore Health, Improve Life. Our facility has 63 licensed beds which includes a 10 bed ICU, in-house radiology and CT scanner, in-house pharmacy and a procedure room. We invite you to learn more about our facility and everything we have to offer!
We have an immediate opportunity for Receptionist - PRN
As healthcare professionals, we are driven by a shared desire to help others.
Through medicine, technology and basic human compassion, we have the power to bring hope, comfort and healing to people in their hour of need.
At all of the LifeCare Family of Hospitals, we never forget the importance of our mission and the responsibility that comes with it. We are dedicated to achieving better health for our patients by treating each person's body, mind and soul
A national leader in long term acute care, LifeCare was built on the belief that early and aggressive intervention, coupled with a personalized treatment plan, can maximize a patient's potential for recovery.
General Summary: The Receptionist is responsible for creating the ideal first impression for welcoming and registering visitors and guests to LifeCare Hospital and wishing them well on their departure as well as courteously answering telephone calls. The Receptionist is actively involved in department activities, transdisciplinary team activities, and LifeCare activities to ensure individualized, patient-centered health care for all patient populations admitted to LifeCare Hospital.
Patient Population: Has contact with patients in a non-clinical setting; understands and demonstrates appropriate behavior when interacting with patients in the adult (18-65 years of age) and geriatric (65 and older) populations.
- Answers all incoming calls in a timely (within three rings), friendly, and professional manner demonstrating attentive customer service.
- Directs incoming calls appropriately while maintaining confidentiality; taking messages and relaying them in a timely manner; and demonstrating appropriate customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Assists visitors and employees in making out-going calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Greets visitors and guests and assists them by providing clear directions to their destination.
- Provides clerical assistance to other departments as needed.
- Maintains clean, comfortable, inviting atmosphere of hospital lobby reception area, promoting positive image and preparing for a good first impression.
- The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the position requirements are demonstrated through the successful completion of competencies established for the position, to include population served, and other special needs of patients or customers served by the department.
- Adheres to LifeCare policies, procedures, all safety plans, and all standards imposed by regulatory organizations.
- Regular attendance and timeliness is required.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Supervision: Not applicable.
Experience: Six months experience in answering a hospital or multiple line switchboard or 1-2 years of front desk experience in a high guest contact environment (e.g. hospitality environment) is preferred.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required.