COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Event Housekeeper | Part-Time | Budweiser Events Center
at COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
- Job ID
- Spectra - Venue Management
- Location Name
- Spectra VM - Budweiser Events Center
- Regular Part-Time
Event Housekeepers provide and maintain the cleanliness throughout the venue before, during and after public events, as well as keeping the environment safe and hazard free for the entertainers, guests, patrons, and staff.
This position is based at the Budweiser Event Center. This 7,200 seat multi-purpose venue is called home by the Colorado Eagles of the ECHL. The arena has seen some of the best bands, comedians, family and theater shows stop in Loveland. You can learn more about our venue here: http://www.treventscomplex.com/about-the-ranch
- Clean floors, drinking fountains, chairs, seating, furniture, walls, windows, fixtures, aisles, doors, and other areas and items throughout the facility
- Empty waste baskets and refuse cans into containers
- Pick up paper and cardboard, break down cartons if necessary
- Sweep away debris on floors, aisles, tables, seats, etc. before, during, and after events
- Check and restock paper and soap dispensers in restrooms
- Loosen and scrape dirt from floors and grease from floors as necessary
- Provide direction and assistance to guests when asked
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma / GED
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to take directives / follow commands
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to manage time wisely and effectively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to, traditional business hours, nights, weekends and select holidays, as required
- Be flexible in accepting daily assignments / duties
- Communicate effectively
- Understand safety awareness
- Complete tasks timely and effectively
- Follow monthly event calendar and weekly schedules
- Work as a team player
- Work weekends and holidays
- Maintain the cleanliness of work environment, janitor closets, etc
- Clean equipment and store neatly in proper location
- Complete other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Complete daily checklists and reports as required
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.