COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Event Security (Part-Time) - Budweiser Events Center
at COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
- Job ID
- Spectra - Venue Management
- Location Name
- Spectra VM - Budweiser Events Center
- Regular Part-Time
This position is based at our Budweiser Event Center. This 7,200 seat multi-purpose venue is called home by the Colorado Eagles of the ECHL. The Arena is located on The Ranch and is owned by Larimer County, Colorado and managed by Global Spectrum, L.P., and tickets are handled by ComcastTIX. The arena has seen some of the best bands, comedians, family and theater shows stop in Loveland. You can learn more about our venue here: http://www.treventscomplex.com/about-the-ranch
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Courteously and professionally provide customer assistance
- Perform Security patrols, control entry and exit points, maintain alcohol perimeters, de-escalate volatile situations, direct patrons etc.
- Recognize conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards, observe and report
- Inspect bags for prohibited Items upon guest entry
- Preserves order and may act to enforce building policies
Must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate performance of essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using come other combination of skills and abilities.
- High Schools Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a service oriented environment subject to frequently changing priorities
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to function independently as well as part of a team and make decisions in a fast paced high pressure environment , while remaining calm and flexible in times of stress
- Required to maintain good judgement and confidentiality in certain matters
- This job description is subject to change
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER