COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facility Operations Technician (Part-Time) - Budweiser Events Center
at COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
- Job ID
- Spectra - Venue Management
- Location Name
- Spectra VM - Budweiser Events Center
- Venue Management
- Regular Part-Time
The Facility Operations Technician will provide facility operations support and is responsible for effective preventative and planned maintenance of site assets as well as troubleshooting and repairing mechanical systems including but not limited to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and carpentry for Spectra at the Budweiser Events Center.
This position is based at our Budweiser Event Center. This 7,200 seat multi-purpose venue is called home by the Colorado Eagles of the ECHL. The Arena is located on The Ranch and is owned by Larimer County, Colorado and managed by Global Spectrum, L.P., and tickets are handled by ComcastTIX. The arena has seen some of the best bands, comedians, family and theater shows stop in Loveland. You can learn more about our venue here: http://www.treventscomplex.com/about-the-ranch
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Assist in maintaining all facility equipment, including HVAC, plumbing and electrical, lighting and climate control systems, and maintenance/cleaning of equipment as directed. Building repair experience is necessary.
- Inspects systems throughout facility to troubleshoot malfunctions or breakdowns.
- Implements corrective actions as directed.
- Work with outside contractors when required.
- Maintain adequate inventory of spare parts and supplies.
- Assist with various maintenance duties as needed.
- Adjusts, dismantles, repairs and assembles equipment.
- Adhere to OSHA, NFPA, and other applicable safety codes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or related trade school training; valid Colorado driver’s license; and interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with other staff.
- Knowledge of basic facility operations, typical building hardware, use of common hand and power tools, maintenance of equipment, etc.
- Be reliable, honest, dependable, and punctual.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Ability to climb stairs and lift 40 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- This job description is subject to change.
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER