COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Laborer (Part-Time)
at COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
- Job ID
- Spectra - Venue Management
- Location Name
- Spectra VM - Budweiser Events Center
- Regular Part-Time
This position is based at the Budweiser Event Center. This 7,200 seat multi-purpose venue is called home by the Colorado Eagles of the ECHL. The arena has seen some of the best bands, comedians, family and theater shows stop in Loveland. You can learn more about our venue here: http://www.treventscomplex.com/about-the-ranch
The Operations Laborer will perform general labor as assigned.
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Setup and breakdown of chairs, tables, other event seating, stages, ice rink, etc.
- Set-up & breakdown of tables and chairs per client request throughout arena
- Event chair sets & breakdowns
- Stage set-up & breakdown for events
- Day of event assignments include: Pipe and drape set-up, bike rack set-up, stage barricade set-up, stage skirting, stage railing set-up & removal, event chair seat & row numbering, and other day-of-event items as assigned
- Furniture set-up & breakdown per client requests throughout arena
- Follow all changeover policies and procedures
- Assist in the completion of all work projects of the department
- Assist in the organization of building warehouses and offices
- Work events when directed
- Assist in snow removal
- Responsible for the storage and inventory control of all changeover tools and equipment
- Stress safety practices at all times
- Facility upkeep and maintenance of daily building projects
- Ability to work flexible schedule based on events, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to follow basic instruction and direction
- Ability to perform general labor; heavy lifting is required
- Communication skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Capable of physical tasks for short periods of time
- Dependable with reliable transportation
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER.