Communications Test Design, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Repair Soldering Technician - Denver CO
at Communications Test Design, inc
Are you looking for a hands-on position working with today's technology? Does a career in electronic repair working with today's telecommunications delivery systems interest you? We have opportunities at our Aurora CO facility that can set you on that path. CTDI is an international leader providing the telecommunications industry with services ranging from rebuild, refurbishment and repair of components needed for today's telecommunication delivery. As a member of our team you could look forward to:
- Troubleshooting electronics equipment.
- Soldering equipment using both surface mount and thru-hole methods.
- Using repair equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, volt meters and soldering irons.
- Maintaining quality performance levels learning our quality management methods and procedures.
- Working with a team of skilled technicians in an interactive environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in electronics diagnostics and repair.
- Ability to read some schematics.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Soldering and de-soldering skills are highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Any certifications or degrees in Electronics or Engineering are a plus.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and an outstanding benefits package. We are a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!