Community College of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Assistant, Teaching and Learning Center, Work-Study
at Community College of Denver
Job Title: Office Assistant, Work-Study
Department: Teaching and Learning Center
Pay rate: $11.25 per hour
Number of openings: 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Front Desk and telephone support for the Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) /Online Learning
- Assists TLC staff with a variety of projects
- Offer D2L assistance to students and faculty
- Greet faculty/staff at front desk, offer initial assistance, and answer questions
- Mail delivery and retrieval
- Assist with data management
- Track meeting hours and attendance through Event Tracking system
- Support faculty with copying, scanning and office areas
- Maintain clean workspace and office areas
- Track and report on projects and work assignments through spreadsheet
- Review incoming staff/faculty meeting and travel documentation for compliance
- Must be a current student of the Community College of Denver, taking at least six hours of credit and awarded work-study funds.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- This office works directly with CCD faulty. It is important that the candidate feel comfortable working with faculty in a customer service and training capacity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge of Power Point
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability to work with and learning technology
- Familiarity with video and editing software, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Prior date entry experience
20 hours a week (may not exceed 20 hours per week)
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under "Apply" below:
- Cover letter including availability
- Class Schedule
- Copy of Work-Study Award Notice
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety . For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.