Community College of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Theatre Arts Program Assistant, Work-Study
at Community College of Denver
Job Title: Theatre Arts Program Assistant, Work-Study
Pay rate: $11.25 per hour
Number of openings: 8
Fall Semester 2018
Spring Semester 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and perform duties, as assigned by the Director of Theatre and Technical Director in preparing for productions, showcases, and other events in the CCD Studio Theatre and occasionally the Eugenia Rawls Courtyard Theatre.
- Perform a wide variety of duties including leadership skills and judgment in problem solving.
- Students must be self-starters and take initiative in working on projects. Team work is required.
- Must be a current student of the Community College of Denver, taking at least six hours of credit and awarded work-study funds.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Previous knowledge and experience working with technical elements of theatre production including lighting instruments, sound equipment and set design.
- Scenic painting, cable management, prop storage and organization.
- Excellent computer and communication skills required.
Up to 20 hours a week (may not exceed 20 hours per week)
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under "Apply" below:
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety . For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.