Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Location Name
- Colorado Springs - GMC
- Organizational Leadership
The Change Manager will independently implement sound change leadership methodology across particular major change initiatives (projects) or participate as a team member for complex or international change projects. This may include leading projects as assigned, developing and implementing tools as needed, working with key audiences impacted and those supporting the change, and helping to integrate across other projects as appropriate. Interacts with senior and mid-level leadership to raise effective change awareness, keep leadership apprised of project status, and ensure effective change process and decision-making. The incumbent generally collaborates closely with the Director of Change, Organizational Design and Deployment, who is responsible for the corporate change and design leadership framework and methodology.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Collaborates with corporate and project leadership to identify and implement a sound and comprehensive change leadership methodology, process, and tools within assigned change initiative(s) - both global and local in scope.
- Leverages a broad understanding of all the foundational phases of a sound change leadership process to successfully develop a case for change, identify change impacts by audience, plan and communicate engagements to prepare, equip, and support impacted audiences, prepare and support change leaders, and assess overall change readiness and adoption.
- Thinks strategically across change initiatives. Works with key stakeholders to create and continuously improve a solid Compassion change leadership methodology. Helps socialize and implement.
- Provides education and orientation on the change methodology and process as needed and requested, including project members, stakeholders, Compassion leadership and change champions as needed.
- Ensures the change leadership methodology and process aligns with project goals, other related group-level strategy and objectives, and is consistent with the corporate change leadership framework and methodology.
- Supports change integration across major projects and initiatives. Works to identify change saturation across common audiences as needed.
- Uses influence to promote sound change leadership methodology and serves as a change resource and subject matter expert. May serve as a change leadership consultant as needed.
- May coach and provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the change leadership discipline.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Quality Management, or related discipline
- 7+ years progressively responsible experience with a combination of business change, process improvement, and strategic change initiatives
- Prosci ADKAR Change Management experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) designation by the Association of Change Management Professionals.
- Prosci ADKAR certification preferred
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Working Environment: Office – Standard Office Environment
Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule
Other: Demonstrates leadership by:
- Leading through influence
- Understanding the impact of change on work capacity and staff