Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant to the CFO
- Job ID
- Location Name
- Colorado Springs - GMC
- Operations and Administrative
We're searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Executive Assistant who can maintain strict confidentiality while performing duties supporting the Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This assistant will represent the CFO well and is able to efficiently juggle the demands for his time and coordinate his schedule accordingly.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Supports and represents the CFO by performing highly skilled work such as researching, retrieving, and formatting information and data requiring in depth knowledge and understanding of the subject matter. Drafts, proofreads and releases records, documents, or forms and other correspondence on his behalf.
- Focusing on work product outcomes, and working as the work group process expert, may direct the tasks of other assistants or similar level staff and may administer programs requiring specific expertise within this work group.
- Answers questions, explains processes, and corresponds with people concerning complex or detailed information. Often communicates with staff in other countries to facilitate processing of information or work product, follow-up on accuracy and process compliance, and ensure clear understanding between functions on complex strategic issues.
- Often communicates with staff in other countries to convey concepts and strategies, facilitate processing of information or work product, follow-up on accuracy and process compliance, and ensure clear understanding between functions on major issues.
- May perform support work such as answering phones, routing calls, conveying messages, and performing light manual labor such as delivering office supplies, arranging chairs, and placing refreshments or brochures and displays.
- Directly oversees the gathering, evaluating and reporting on data related to the assigned department or client departments. May provide notary services as required.
- Often schedules large and complex meetings, records meeting minutes, coordinates travel, welcomes and hosts visitors, and prepares agendas and itineraries.
- Works cross-functionally effectively with departments the CFO oversees.
- May order supplies or services, arrange for shipping or transportation, or provide other logistical services in accordance with standard practices and policies or direct the work of other staff to accomplish these tasks.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships:
Here for a Reason-the Mission: We are passionate about our cause. We focus on what matters most, willingly sacrificing for the good of the whole.
Serious about Personal Growth-Ours & Others: We are committed to lifelong learning. We seek feedback and help along the way.
100% For One Another: We constantly seek the best in and for others versus being critical in spirit. We engage in healthy discussions, disagreements and conflict.
Careful with our Words: We understand that words have power and listen to deeply understand others.
Invite Others In: We value relationships. We bond, build and create as a team and choose to connect with others.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have extensive experience supporting an executive in a corporate environment.
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Working Environment: Office – Standard Office Environment
Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule