Compassion & Choices
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Systems Analyst
at Compassion & Choices
- Job ID
- Location Name
- Colorado Springs - GMC
- Business Analysis
The Financials Analyst participates as a highly skilled team member critical to the implementation and ongoing support of the Workday Financials system from the business perspective. This includes application support, upgrade management, user training and support, and establishing related practices and procedures to improve the accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency of related processes. The analyst implements process improvements to increase productivity and use of Finance systems and workflow processes, and generally conducts projects and tasks independently or participates as a team member for major, complex, or international undertakings. He or she may coach and oversee the work of other specialists.
Essential Job Functions
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Seven years' professional experience working in accounting and accounting/ERP systems, ideally implementing large scale ERP systems (e.g., Workday, Oracle, SAP) from the business side or as a consultant.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and related business processes (e.g., general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, expense reporting, financial reporting)
- CPA a plus
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Working Environment: Office – Standard Office Environment
Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule