Compassion & Choices
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor of Sponsor Donor Processing
at Compassion & Choices
- Job ID
- Location Name
- Colorado Springs - GMC
- Operations and Administrative
Provides tactical supervision to a team of Sponsor Donor Processing (SDP) associates. May supervise a large and/or diverse team serving in a highly-structured service operations environment. Provides full, daily supervision for assigned support and/or paraprofessional staff. Responsibilities include hiring, discipline, and termination, as well as, coaching, performance management, assigning, checking, and approving work to meet specific objectives. Ensures completion of department responsibilities following established practices, organizational strategy, department guidelines, and within approved budget.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Provides leadership and development to direct reports. Works with staff to foster an environment of professional growth, in alignment with compassion’s strategies and objectives. Consult with peer management and senior leaders to successfully align departmental resources and priorities across Compassion.
- Contributes to or prepares and administers the annual budget and departmental expenses, ensuring accountability for on-time completion of deliverables based on department objectives, SLAs, and other Compassion standards, ensuring compliance with regulatory and board policies.
- Selects, manages and develops assigned staff, establishing goals and objectives, coaching and managing performance, including discipline, motivation, and annual reviews. Supports continuous learning and development that enhances individual performance and organizational capability.
- Actively seeks to understand and partner with other functional leaders within the division to uncover opportunities for greater partnership, efficiencies, and to ensure operational excellence of supervised team. Further maintains a working knowledge of all divisional processes and how his/her supervised team integrates into those processes.
- Stays abreast of current trends and applicable requirements relative to own discipline and ensures education of subordinates as needed. Maintains relationships with other representatives in similar industries and develops a network of information sources and contacts.
- Responsible for the recommendation of ongoing processes and technological improvements to improve throughput, improve quality, and decrease cost. Further may manage implementation of new technologies and upgrades to ensure the most efficient and effective outcomes among the team.
- May represent the division and/or the specific supervised team/function on various cross-functional leadership or strategic teams. Actively collaborates with other leaders to ensure that own function serves the greater needs and objectives of the division an the organization.
- Supervises a team of associates performing one or more of the following functions: customer service, account management, income processing, and other administrative or operations functions.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Relevant work experience required to enable the individual to be able to successfully perform the job as listed.
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Working Environment: Office – Standard Office Environment
Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule