Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Technician (FST)
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent Photo Enforcement Group Field Service Technician, Lead
Under general supervision, the FST will be assigned to service, maintain, and operate photo enforcement equipment located at intersections and in mobile speed vehicles in greater Denver Area. The FST is responsible for ensuring that the photo enforcement is operational and able to enforce intersections that he/she is assigned with minimal downtime. This position requires at least 2 years of knowledge and experience working on photo enforcement cameras and equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
· FST will provide a quick response to resolve any camera and photo enforcement equipment issues.
· Every camera will receive a daily remote test and a log will be completed with several operational aspects noted.
· Every camera will also be visually inspected for graffiti or damage as the FST drives the route with the equipment he/she is responsible for.
· If any maintenance is required, the FST will obtain the parts and equipment necessary, using company inventory, for quick replacement as needed.
· FST will use several computer programs that are required to communicate with management and service equipment.
· He/she will communicate via phone and email daily; and web-conferencing weekly.
· Computer programs will be used to do an online daily log, and verify camera quality and accuracy using company proprietary software.
· Monthly reports of each camera's performance will be reviewed and analyzed for trends and improvements.
· All other duties as assigned by the FST, Lead or Program Manager.
FST should have enough experience with electrical and mechanical devices that he/she can work independently in the field to work on and replace any type of mechanical and electrical equipment that is required for photo enforcement operations.
FST needs to be physically fit enough to lift heavy equipment and be comfortable working while on a ladder. Should have some degree of safety knowledge, road safety laws, and a valid driver's license since he/she will be expected to drive the assigned work vehicle.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.