Continuum Of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CoC - Job Coach
at Continuum Of Colorado
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 27973
Categories: Human Resources - Employee Relations, Sports/Recreation/Fitness, Human Resources - Recruitment/Staffing, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
Continuum of Colorado - Inverness Office - Englewood, CO
$12.71 - $14.45 Hourly
Continuum of Colorado has an exciting opportunity for a Job Coach in our Supported Employment Department. The Job Coach provides and coordinates integrated employment services to individuals in service who work in various community settings. As our Job Coach you will get to provide supports to assist the individual with maintaining successful employment with the goal of moving individuals towards greater independence.
The position is based out of our administrative building in Englewood, CO, but locations vary based on caseload. This role is part-time, 18-hrs/week or less, flexibility is required.
Why it's great to work here!
Competitive Pay - $12.71 - $14.45/hr
- A great work-life balance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employer-paid training
Please note: this is a non-benefited position
More about what you’ll get to do as our Job Coach!
- Provide on-site support to individuals at businesses in the community
- Monitor performance and coach individuals to maintain quality work
- Ensure work is completed to employer's satisfaction
- Ensure individuals can complete jobs as assigned and use applicable time clock systems
- Mentor and provide employment skills training, on the job training and follow-along
- Coordinate with the individual, their family, multidisciplinary team and employment supervisor to aid in the development of annual reviews and ISSP’s, as needed
- Facilitate natural supports and provides consultation and education to employer/supervisor
- Respond promptly and professionally to all needs and requests with regards to employment
- Advocate for equitable access to integrated employment for individuals with disabilities
- Document provider notes, incidents, and health and safety concerns as required
Must have’s to be our Job Coach
- High school diploma or GED
- OR one (1) year of experience and/or related education/training working with individuals with developmental disabilities, preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours, as dictated by the job requirements
- Knowledge of various vocational training techniques and basic behavior management principals, preferred
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve conflict under pressure
- Ability to perform computer functions and math calculations necessary to carry out job responsibilities
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- Valid Colorado driver’s license/proof of insurance
- Meet our driving requirements; no suspensions/less than three (3) tickets in three (3) years
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!