Copper Mountain Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Copper Mountain Resort
Start Date (If not listed, look in the Job Description)
Minimum Age Required for this Position18
Job Title: Crewmember
Job Status: Seasonal (Full-Time and On-Call)
Start Date: Various start dates in November and December
Food Court Crewmembers are responsible for all day to day business objectives of the operation and adheres to culinary guidelines. This includes continual rotation of job duties that include but are not limited to: food preparation, food handling, grill duties, bussing, cashiering, food runner, merchandising, snow removal, stocking, monitoring par levels of inventory, trash removal, dishwashing, cleaning, guest service, etc. Has the ability to learn and understand the importance of: personal hygiene, safe food handling practices, and basic culinary skills.
Want to see what Food & Beverage is all about? Click Here to see a YouTube video of a Food & Beverage employee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always reporting to work in a punctual fashion
- Ability to interact and work well with others
- Great guest service-continually strive to exceed guest's expectations
- Standard Operating Procedures will be followed at all times
- Must have the ability to take ownership of the position
- Must always be polite and respectful of our guests and employees
- Adhering to all sanitation codes and policies while at the workplace
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Willingness to get involved in all daily duties
- Working with pride and passing on your enthusiasm to our guests.
Guest Service Duties:
- Support members through teamwork and mutual respect
- Keep service & seating area clean, keep in bussed and surrounding tables
- Be sure our guests have what they need
- Clean-up as needed
- Answer inquiries from guests
- Make the guest feel welcome (Engage in small talk, Smile always)
- Be sure restaurant is ready to open at designated times
- Maintain work area, keep it clean and organized
- Assist in general cleaning of the building
- Be sure restaurant is sufficiently stocked
- with condiments, paper products, and merchandise
- Greeting and serving guests in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Anticipating guest needs and delivering 100%
- Use suggestive selling techniques to further sales and enhance guest enjoyment.
- Proper cash handling and cash reconciliation
- Proper sequence of service (specific to individual restaurant).
Other Duties as Assigned:
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of Powdr-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is comfortable to challenge established policies and procedures, but once established, is supportive of those rules.
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work, to have good balance in life
- Must be fluent in English
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- TIPS certification preferable, may be obtained after employment
- 18 years of age or older, required to sell alcoholic beverages
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (will include nights on special event weekends and holidays)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, any times or days needed
- Ability to negotiate stairs
- Must be able to hear normal conversations in a busy, crowded environment
- Vision must be within normal range to work safely and to read written information
- Must have the dexterity to use all equipment and utensils normally associated with this position
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work calmly in a high stress environment
- Must be able to multi task, prioritize and organize
- The senses of taste and smell are used frequently
- The use of hands and arms for periods of up to six hours
- Peripheral, color, and depth vision are essential.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience Cash Handling with accuracy
- Ability to develop basic culinary skills. Ex: competent knife skills and basic prepping techniques.
- Previous food court/restaurant/QSR experience is advantageous
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!