Copper Mountain Resort
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Holiday Help: Ticket Seller
at Copper Mountain Resort
Start Date (If not listed, look in the Job Description)Nov 24, 2019
Minimum Age Required for this Position18
Job Title: Holiday Help: Ticket Seller
Job Status: Part-Time Seasonal, 15-day minimum requirement
The Ticket Seller position is a part-time, front-line position that involves dealing with a potentially high volume of guests. A Ticket Seller is expected to sell and fulfill all ticket products for Copper Mountain, and act as an information source for our guests. Ticket Sellers will be responsible for their bank each day; and must be able to balance tickets sold against receipts. Strong guest service skills, cash handling, and general computer experience are a plus. Candidates must be able to commit to working a minimum of 3 shifts per week (6-20 hours/week). Candidates must also be flexible in the days that they are available to work, understanding that our highest volume times are weekends and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using RTP, quickly & accurately sell and fulfill all ticket products and offer guidance in the selection of ticket products appropriate to the needs of the guests.
- Using RTP, is able to "hotlist" or "un-hotlist" passes or tickets, trouble-shoot ticket-scanning issues, and know how to enter and/or verify season pass waivers.
- Understands, supports and implements strategies for reaching sales targets
- Sells appropriate products as outlined by company policies and departmental requirements
- Be accountable for daily station opening & closing: floats, cash-out monies, and closing reports -- including taking the time to resolve any over/short closing issues and providing necessary back-up for daily transactions.
- Provide accurate information to our guest and other staff about all aspects of Copper Mountain.
- Know and be up to date on all prices, promotions, programs, events and policies of Copper Mountain
- Handle all inquiries and complaints, either over the phone or in person, in a professional and competent manner
- Adhere to all company and department policies
- Strive to continually exceed our guests' expectations and provide them with the finest mountain experience.
- Work productively in a team environment
- Any special tasks requested by the Director, Manager, Supervisors or Foremen.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of POWDR-Copper, the responsibilities of this position may change. The job must be prepared to accept new responsibilities and transfer others.
- Functions as an ambassador of Copper Mountain, modeling and sharing the Copper "culture" with our guests and employees. Upholds the most professional image. Continually strives to exceed our guest's expectations and create memories for our guests and staff.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information
- Has the guest's interest in mind at all times
- Professional appearance. Adheres to all grooming guidelines
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Is supportive of Core Values
- Sets the example for others and is above reproach
- Is organized in tasks. Sees projects through to the finish. Has good follow-through and makes it a habit of getting back to people on issues.
- Can handle fast paced, potentially high-pressure environment
- Is flexible with hours and days of work
- Is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Must speak and read English fluently
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read Copper Mountain literature & forms
- Must have the ability to deal with all levels of activity for long periods of time.
- Must be able to speak clearly and have adequate hearing ability for conversations in a noisy environment.
Preferred Experience and Special Skills:
- Minimum 2 years' guest service experience preferred
- Proven Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Computer proficiency required and should include a propensity to learn additional computer systems quickly
- Previous Destination Resort experience in a high-volume, customer-oriented environment preferred
Copper Mountain, LLC is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now!