Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Material Handling Coordinator | Denver CO | Quality Driver Solutions - CDL Driver Staffing
at CPC Logistics
Compensation: $15 an hour
In this role, Material Handling Coordinator | Denver CO, individual coordinates activities of teammates engaged in loading and unloading appliances from carriers, and trailers and staging or storing. Ensure the smooth flow of operations.
Teammates in this position must:
Exhibit a willingness to expand their responsibilities
Have a solid attendance record
Have flexibility in their hours
Be knowledgeable in all areas they will be leading others on
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assigns job functions to teammates according to shipping and receiving schedules and operational demands.
2. Verifies materials loaded or unloaded against work order or bill of lading.
3. Directs Material Handlers or Distribution Coordinators to move materials or products to storage areas.
4.Trains or ensures the training of new teammates or retrains existing teammates in job functions.
5.Studies production schedules and estimates teammate-hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
6. Interprets specifications and job orders to teammates and assigns duties.
7. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
8. Recommends measures to improve production methods, quality of the product, and suggests changes in working conditions to increase the efficiency of the warehouse.
9. Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists teammates in solving work problems.
10. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate teammates to achieve work goals.
11. Communicates with supervisors and or management team regarding personnel issues and day to day operations.
12. Regularly conducts team talks or start-up meetings in conjunction with supervisors.
13. Provides regular feedback to supervisors and managers on teammate performance. May provide input for annual reviews.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Maybe Lead person in a designated area such as shipping or receiving.
2. Performs additional duties as directed.
A.EDUCATION & FORMAL TRAINING:
General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.Equal to a high school diploma. Successful completion of all company warehouse training modules resulting in certification. Certified on all warehouse machinery.
At least one year of O&M experience required; for external hires warehouse lead or supervisor, experience preferred.
1. Planning and Alignment
2. Achieving Results
3. Decision Making
5. Learning and Adaptability
6. Delegation and Accountability
7. Inspire and Engage
8. Self Direction
Additional competencies: Coaching & Development
Call us to discuss the position 303-854-9191 or come by to complete application
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
If you are interested in Material Handling Coordinator | Denver CO, please fill out the form below:
First Name Last NameEmail Address Mobile Number What Kind Of Background Do You Have That Makes Your Think This Might Be The Job For You?Got Anything Else To Share? We Are All Ears!SHOOT IT ON IN!
Or to discuss this position, please contact us at 303-854-9191 or come visit 420 E 58th Ave #101 Denver, CO 80216 in our local Quality Driver Solutions Denver CO office.Share this:
Are you a dedicated, diligent professional who’s ready for a career that compensates you accordingly? Welcome to CPC Logistics! As a leader in transportation solutions for clients across the country, CPC Logistics is home to hundreds of hardworking associates who enjoy taking pride in their work and contributing to an environment that prioritizes their personal and professional wellbeing. As our company continues to grow, so does our need for top talent. If you’re searching for employment opportunities in the transportation industry that will showcase your skills and reward your performance, we look forward to hearing from you.
At CPC Logistics, we are committed to creating a culture that gives back to those who give so much at work every day. The success of our organization would not be possible without the unique talents and individual contributions of each and every valued member of our team – and we’re here to support them, every step of the way. Our best-in-class benefits and compensation package boasts:
- Excellent starting pay
- Performance incentives
- Comprehensive insurance plans
- Safety initiatives & recognition awards
- Ride-along management visits
- Tremendous back-office support
- Nationwide locations
- Company-sponsored retirement savings
- State-of-the-art equipment
…and more! Also, many of our jobs are regional, with lots of home time and minimal nights out. Drive your success home with our winning team – join the CPC Logistics Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.