Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Experience Specialist / HR Admin
at Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC
- Job Location
- US-CO-Denver | US-CO-Denver
- Bonus/Incentive Pay
- Not Applicable
We are currently hiring for an Employee Experience Specialist at our Fairfield Inn and Springhill Suites Denver Airport hotels. This role is uniquely focused on leading initiatives to ensure employees have a great work experience right from the start.
The focus of this position will be to engage with employees, help develop and find new talent in the Denver market, manage the onboarding experience, and ultimately be a support function for employees. This position will report to the hotel General Managers. If you are looking for an HR Coordinator role, this is a great start with a focus on employee retention and excellence.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Facilitate all applicant processes by screening/scheduling interviews, conducting job fairs, day one onboarding and new hire paperwork.
- Manage full onboarding experience of new employees to include tour, training, uniforms, begin facilitation of brand requirements, and ensure benefits enrollment is tracked.
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed timely and accurately according to CHR policies, state and federal laws.
- Facilitate activities within the market to enhance employment experience by volunteering and promoting the hotels.
- Facilitate and attend hotel daily/monthly/quarterly/annual activities for employees to include: meetings, employee of the quarter, birthday, and anniversaries.
- Process and monitor incentives.
- Facilitate annual review process for hourly employees.
- Track and Attend monthly department meetings.
- Be a part of the safety committee. Facilitate and track safety meetings between the departments.
- Conduct/Administer Annual Employee Engagement Survey.
- Effectively track training – company and brand requirements.
- Effectively process payroll changes timely and correctly.
- Conduct/Administer drug testing as required.
- Report to AGM/GM any associate complaints.
- Have knowledge of all CHR SOPs related to Human Resources.
- Order office supplies within budget guidelines.
- Assist with any other projects or request as assigned by the General Managers
College Degree (BA/BS/Associate): or Work Equivalent
College degree preferred. Experience in Human Resources and hospitality preferred.
Microsoft Office Suite